Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Crocus (Red)
Crocus plants are a bulbous, perennial with globular corms, having 15 to 20 cm plant height.
Planting and care
Sowing season of crocus bulb is in the rainy season. Before sowing, you can keep the bulb in the refrigerator in a ventilated mesh bag for 10 to 14 weeks. The highest chilling temperature is around 4 C. Corms should be planted at 10 to 12 cm deep; maintaining 10 to 12 cm spacing between two bulbs. This bulb requires loose and porous potting soil.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Crocus
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Crocus
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: The crocus plant is used for an ornamental purpose. Plant in groups for a spectacular show in the garden.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments