(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Variegated Creeping fig, Ficus pumila
Interesting fact: variegated creeping fig have heart-shaped glossy leaves edged by cream white colour.
Creeping fig is a woody evergreen vine, growing to 3-4m. It is a popular ground and wall cover in warmer parts of the country and a lovely houseplant in cooler areas. The small leaves and lush green growth of creeping fig make for both a lovely table plant or a hanging plant.
Planting and care
Caring for Variegated Creeping fig
- Prune off new stems regularly to encourage branching and to shape them as they grow. Pruning up to one-third in spring will keep the plant compact.
- Creeping ficus houseplant prefers to be slightly pot-bound. Repot every 3 years, moving to a pot 1 size larger or keep it in the same pot and just give it fresh potting mix.
Typical uses of Variegated Creeping fig
Special features: It is a self-adhesive plant. Creeping fig requires no ties because it climbs by means of little sucker arms that hold on to wood, concrete, stone or metal without any additional help.
Ornamental use: Used as ground and wall cover and can be planted as a house plant and in a hanging basket.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments