549+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Sandersonia
Sandersonia is an erect or suberect, deciduous, summer-growing geophyte flowering plant growing up to 1 m in height. The lance-shaped leaves are arranged alternately along the stem. This plant blooms masses of gold, bell-shaped flowers in Summer season.
Planting and care
This plant is propagated by seed; sow early in the winter. Use a very well-drained potting medium and covered the seeds with a 0.4-inch potting mix.
Caring for Sandersonia
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
Typical uses of Sandersonia
Special features: Flower shape
Ornamental use: This plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Super happy with this. The packaging was great and the plant itself is exactly what I wanted.
I had ordered this plant...I m very much satisfied with Nurserylive.... :)
This is one of my favorite plants.
Does best in rich, well-draining soil.
Perfectly shipped with care... Live plant is healthy...