|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Grape, Angoor ( Grafted, Seedless )
A grape is a fruit, botanically a berry, of the deciduous woody vines of the flowering plant genus Vitis. Grapes can be eaten fresh as table grapes.Grapes come in different colors and forms. There are red, green, and purple. Grapes are used as sweet fruit and for making jam, jelly, wine, vinegar and so more.
Grapes plant loves warmth weather; hates wind and air. It must be protect from wind and air, this plant can tolerate high temperature.
It needs for its well growth good soil and great drainage system; well-drained soil is preferable for its growth.
It needs full of sunlight and regular watering once or twice in a week for keep moisture in soil. Light fertilizer is needed for this plant growth.
Planting and care
Plant dormant, bare-root grape vines in the early spring. Construct a trellis or arbor before planting. Most grape varieties are self-fertile. Before planting grapevines, soak their roots in water for two or three hours. Select a site with full sun. Space vines 6 to 10 feet apart.
Caring for Grape
- In the first couple of years, the vine should not be allowed to produce fruit. It needs to strengthen its root system before it can support the extra weight of fruit.
- Pruning is important. Not only would vines run rampant without control, but canes will only produce fruit once.
- Prune annually when vines are dormant, in March or April. This is before the buds start to swell, but when winter damage is apparent.In the first year, cut back all buds except for 2 or 3.
- Then, select a couple of strong canes and cut back the rest. Make sure the remaining canes are fastened to the support.
Typical uses of Grape
Special features: Grapes are primarily grown for fruit production in home fruit gardens where ornamental value is not a concern. However, grapes do in fact have some good ornamental value: (a) bold summer foliage, (b) some fall color, (c) showy edible fruit and (d) twisted trunking and branching which is often adorned with shaggy bark that is best seen in winter.
Culinary use: Mature berries and dry berries are used for culinary purpose. Grapes can be eaten fresh as table grapes or they can be used for making wine, jam, juice, jelly, grape seed extract, raisins, and vinegar.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Grapes are the fruit of a vine (Vitis vinifera). The whole fruit, skin, leaves and seed of the grape plant are used as medicine.
Note: The following information is general guidelines. Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
when I put the plant indoors totally, it started having yellow leaves.
Very nice plant. Got delivered with very good condition. Gonna order one more
Perfectly OK for indoor use with artificial lighting.
Have never ordered plants on line before but want to tell you how absolutely thrilled I am with the plants.
Excellent proctus collection