With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bougainvillea (Any Color)
Bougainvillea plants need support to cover a wall, fence, or another area. Create rows of wire or string against the surface that you want to be covered. Tuck the bougainvillea branches behind this guidance support at regular intervals. <br/<br/ Bougainvillea plants are a beloved addition to many gardens and wall Bougainvillea is a vine-like, thorny shrub that grows rampantly. It can be trained to climb trellises or be planted as an attractive but thornily impenetrable barrier, and it can also serve as a ground cover. Bougainvilleas have beautiful, brightly colored bracts, which are specialized leaves that contain the plant s flowers.
Planting and care
These tropical climbers are suitable for large containers placed in the garden during summer but must be kept frost-free in winter.
Caring for Bougainvillea
- Irrigate only when the plants start to wilt and the soil is dry.
- The vines do need food. Fertilize your bougainvillea every month in spring and early summer.
- You will want to use a balanced, all-purpose fertilizer at half the normal dosage.
- Pruning is part of the work if you are caring for bougainvillea in the garden.
- Keep your eye out for dead wood and remove it as it appears.
- Save severe cutbacks for a time after the bougainvillea has flowered.
- You can prune late in fall or very early in spring.
Typical uses of Bougainvillea
Ornamental use: The plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments