With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bougainvillea (Any Color)
Bougainvillea plants need support to cover a wall, fence, or another area. Create rows of wire or string against the surface that you want to be covered. Tuck the bougainvillea branches behind this guidance support at regular intervals.
Planting and care
These tropical climbers are suitable for large containers placed in the garden during summer but must be kept frost-free in winter.
Caring for Bougainvillea
- Irrigate only when the plants start to wilt and the soil is dry.
- The vines do need food. Fertilize your bougainvillea every month in spring and early summer.
- You will want to use a balanced, all-purpose fertilizer at half the normal dosage.
- Pruning is part of the work if you are caring for bougainvillea in the garden.
- Keep your eye out for dead wood and remove it as it appears.
- Save severe cutbacks for a time after the bougainvillea has flowered.
- You can prune late in fall or very early in spring.
Typical uses of Bougainvillea
Ornamental use: The plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about bougainvillea (any color) - plant