For delivery in Bangalore, Only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Zebra cactus in cylindrical square glass pot (9in Ht)
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order
Zebra cactus in cubical glass terrarium is a collection of small cactus growing in a container. This product contains square shape container with Zebra cactus plants, pebbles, white sand, and potting medium, etc.
Overall Height: Approx. 12 Inches
Pot Height: Approx. 9 Inches
Pot Width:Approx. 4 Inches
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in this pot. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Zebra cactus in cylindrical square glass pot
- Remove dry leaves whenever necessary.
- Spray the water once in the week with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plant.
- This glass pot doesn't have the drainage hole or holes, avoid application of large quantity water.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should not be saturated or soggy as this condition will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls should allow the light to reach the plants and it should be clean from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- Avoid too much direct sunlight to the pot; it may affect the root system and the glass pot may get very warm.
- It is good to allow the pot to receive fresh air from an open window.
Typical uses of Zebra cactus in cylindrical square glass pot
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up glass pot
Ornamental use: It is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments