For delivery in Bangalore Only
Description for Small Haworthia spherical bowl (2.5in Ht)
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order
Small Haworthia spherical bowl is a collection of small succulent growing in a container. This glass pot contains spherical shape container with Haworthia succulent plant, pebbles, white sand, and potting medium, etc.
Overall Height: Approx. 4 Inches
Pot Height:Approx. 3 Inches
Width: Approx. 3 Inches
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Small Haworthia spherical bowl||NA||NA||Up to 5 cm (Plant)||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in this pot. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
|Bright area with indirect sunlight||Pumice, horticultural-grade sand, compost(2:2:1)||Sparingly||20 to 25 degree C||Liquid fertilizer|
Caring for Small Haworthia spherical bowl
- Spray the water once in the week with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plant.
- This glass pot don't have the drainage hole or holes, avoid application of large quantity water.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should not be saturated or soggy as this condition will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls should allow the light to reach the plants and it should be clean from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- Avoid too much direct sunlight to the pot; it may affect the root system and the glass pot may get very warm.
- It is good to allow the pot to receive fresh air from an open window.
- Remove dry leaves whenever necessary.
Typical uses of Small Haworthia spherical bowl
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up glass pot
Ornamental use: It is used for the ornamental purpose.