(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Senecio Mandraliscae
Slender-Leaf Senecio is a slender, hairless, much-branched annual herb, usually about 15-45 cm tall. The leaves are stalkless and pinnately cut.
This is such a useful succulent. The linear foliage gives the garden a shot of blue all year long. The texture & color combine well with many plants. Try it with Asclepias currassavica Silky Gold for a blue & yellow garden or combine with lime green Crassula lycopodiodes for a cool color scheme. Grows to about 1 inch high & about 3 inch wide. Clip to keep compact. The flowers are inconspicuous, but S. madraliscae makes an excellent foliage plant. It can be grown as a trailing plant in a container.
Planting and care
Determine whether or not the blue finger plant receives bright sunlight. Prune nearby plants foliage or move the blue finger to a site that receives bright sunlight if necessary. In climates with hot summers, however, the plant benefits from light afternoon shade.
Prune the plant nearly to the ground in early spring. Pruning removes old growth and makes room for healthy new growth.
Caring for Senecio Mandraliscae
- Water the plant only during dry summer weather. Blue finger is a drought-tolerant succulent that can survive long, dry periods. Watch for signs that the plant needs water, especially leaves that begin to look shrunken or wilted. Water the plant s site deeply, and then allow the soil to dry completely before watering again.
- Stop watering the plant in late summer or early autumn. Withhold water completely during the winter months. Damp, cool soil places the plant at risk for stem rot.
- Established plants are extremely drought tolerant.
- They do need some water, during the summer, but do not leave the soil wet for prolonged periods.
- Allow the soil to dry out between waterings in the winter, when they are somewhat dormant.
- Since they are growing in sandy soil, nutrients will need to be replenished.
- Fertilize annually, but lightly.
- Too much fertilizer will cause a lot of leggy growth.
Typical uses of Senecio Mandraliscae
Special features: The disc flowers are narrow at the base, 3 mm long, hairy with white hairs on the ribs and brown colour
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
he plant was very nicely packed. Thanks for the plant surely will order more
Great plant for a green gift
Wow nice plants and delivered in great condition..
Love how cute the plant is..
Have never ordered plants on line before but want to tell you how absolutely thrilled I am with the plants.