|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Sedum Confusum
Sedum confusum is a sprawling ground cover which forms a foliage mat spreading by trailing stems. Features succulent, shiny, bright green leaves which typically form rosettes at the ends of stems rising to 10" tall.
Clusters of yellow, star-like flowers appear in summer. Sedum confusum is appropriately possessed of uncommon qualities. Unlike ivy, gazania and ice-plant, it does not get woody and does not build thatch.
The fleshy oval dark green leaves concentrate toward the tips of arching branches, forming lush mounds.
Planting and care
Plant sedum seeds in early spring in well-drained, average to rich soil in full sun. Space the plants between 6 inches and 2 feet apart, depending on the type. Low-growing and vigorous species will tolerate partial shade.
Caring for Sedum Confusum
- Plant sedum seeds in early spring in well-drained, average to rich soil in full sun. Space the plants between 6 inches and 2 feet apart, depending on the type.
- Low-growing and vigorous species will tolerate partial shade. You can also plant divisions or cuttings instead of seeds.
- Dig a hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surface, then place the plant in the hole and fill it in.
- Once established, sedums require little care. Check your plants regularly to make sure they are not dry and water when needed.
- After flowering, cut back the plants to maintain their shape.
- Remember to divide your plants in the spring or fall to control their spread. Throughout the summer, divisions and cuttings root readily.
Typical uses of Sedum Confusum
Special features: Used as Ground cover, Borders, Rock gardens, Hanging baskets. May be difficult to find in commerce.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
?Is it real plant or artificial ???
Young ones adapt better
Does it comes with soil?
Thank you very much. Love your company and site.
It came well packed and is exactly how they show it