|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Sedeveria Rolly
Sedeveria succulents are easy-care favorites in rock gardens. Sedeveria plants are lovely small succulents resulting from a cross between two other types of succulents, Sedum and Echeveria. Sedeveria succulents have two outstanding qualities that make them popular with gardeners, they are absolutely lovely and they require very little maintenance. Sedevaria plant care is minimal. These hybrids present delightful rosettes that look like flowers but in shades of green, silver green and blue-green. The leaves that make up the rosettes are thick and look padded.
Planting and care
Sedeveria Rolly is easily planted, simply laying the plant on the ground where you want it to grow is normally enough to get the plant started there. They will send out roots from wherever the stem is touching the ground and root itself. If you would like to further ensure that the plant will start there, you can add a very thin covering of soil over the plant. Another way is to break off one of the stems and push it into the ground where you would like to grow it. The stem will root very easily and a new plant will be established in a season or two.
Caring for Sedeveria Rolly
- Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
- While re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am only when the upper layer of soil becomes completely dry.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
Typical uses of Sedeveria Rolly
Special features: Sedeveria Rolly is an intergeneric hybrid between Sedum and Echeveria.
Ornamental use: Perfect succulent for small pots and for rock garden.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments