|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
** for new paypal users only
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Opuntia tuna monstrosa
It has an appearance with numerous small cylindrical tubercles. It is a bushy cactus with cylindrical branches. Flowers are generally large and are born individually on the areoles.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Opuntia tuna monstrosa
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Opuntia tuna monstrosa
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Thanks Nurserylive. i could not get this product in my area without you!
M vry hapy wid d plants..... its so b ful ...... just want to know how often have to sprinkle water in it..
Love how cute the plant is..
Buy this just 2 weeks ago .and its growing very nice
Quick delivery, good price