|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Opuntia Microdasys, Bunny Ear Cactus
The bunny ears cactus forms a dense shrub, about 40â€“60 cm tall, with pad-like stems 6â€“15cm long and 4â€“12cm wide.
It has no spines, but rather numerous white or yellow glochids (hair-like prickles) that are 2â€“3mm long and found in dense clusters.
The flowers emerge from the top edges of the pads in April and May.
The yellow flowers appear only rarely.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Opuntia Microdasys
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
Typical uses of Opuntia Microdasys
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Opuntia Microdasys also used as the ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Nice plant and vase. As well. I like it
Good quality they all grow nicely?
Such a great variety of options!
?How many years will it live?
Very much happy with the product and service.