For delivery in Bangalore Only
Description for null
This pack contains:
1 3.5inch blue or white Ceramic pot (As per availability)
1 Alworthia Black Gem
1 Crassula ovata Gollum
1 Sedum Angelina (Golden)
1 Anacampseros species
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Mini succulents||Not defined||Not defined||3-6 inch||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
It can be kept in a sunny location. Go to the link, provided in the reference section for this detail.
|Full Sun||Well-drained soil||Medium||-||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Caring for Mini succulent garden
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of null
Special features: All plants are planted in a ceramic pot.
Culinary use: Not defined
Ornamental use: These plants are used to decorate mini gardens.
Medicinal use: Not defined