With this purchase you will get:
Description for Maihueniopsis
Maihueniopsis cactus stems are mostly round or globular.
Spines may be short and dense, protecting the plants or tiny and tight against the stem.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Maihueniopsis
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
Typical uses of Maihueniopsis
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It also used as the ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about maihueniopsis - plant