With this purchase you will get:
Description for Echeveria species
This succulent is evergreen perennial, grow in bushy, and up to 7 inches in height. Thick, fleshy, pointed tip leaves are a smooth and green color.
Planting and care
This Aeonium propagates best by vegetative methods, but they will also grow from seed. Stem cutting propagation is the simplest and most effective means of propagating this Aeonium.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Echeveria species
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
Typical uses of Echeveria species
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Ornamental use: This Kalanchoe is used as the ornamental plant.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about lenophyllum acutifolium - succulent plant