|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Kalanchoe daigremontiana
This Kalanchoe is an upright perennial succulent up to 3 feet in height, with opposite, fleshy oblong-lanceolate, grey-green leaves, brown-red leaf margin, and with a row of plantlets on each edge. The plantlets form roots while on the plant. The flowers are tubular, grayish pink in color, up to 1 inch long.
Planting and care
Kalanchoe will produce tiny plantlets along the leaf margins that can be individually potted up.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Kalanchoe daigremontiana
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
Typical uses of Kalanchoe daigremontiana
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Ornamental use: Kalanchoe daigremontiana is used as the ornamental plant.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments