Kalanchoe beharensis felt bush, Kalanchoe beharensis maltese cross - Plant
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Kalanchoe beharensis felt bush, Kalanchoe beharensis maltese cross
It has folded, olive-green, slightly-triangular leaves with small brown hairs.
Planting and care
During the winter, keep at a south-facing window. Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Kalanchoe beharensis felt bush
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Kalanchoe beharensis felt bush
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about kalanchoe beharensis felt bush, kalanchoe beharensis maltese cross - plant