Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green) - Succulent Plant
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green)
The Jade plant is the ultimate symbol of prosperity in China. It s flat round leaves and compact shape makes it the Asian equivalent of a money tree. They survive well in the small shallow containers.Jades are evergreen plants with thick branches and smooth, rounded, fleshy leaves that grow in opposite directions.With their thick, woody stems and oval-shaped leaves, jade plants have a miniature, tree-like appearance that makes them very appealing for use as a decorative houseplant.
Planting and care
Jade plant can easily be propagated by leaf or stem cutting. Stem cutting :
Caring for Elephant bush
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Keep the Jade plant in a place where it can get at least 4-5 hours of sunlight.
- Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering and do not over water.
- Jade plant should be repot once a year at the beginning of spring.
Typical uses of Elephant bush
Special features: Coin shape leaf
Ornamental use: Excellent pot plant for sunny windows.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I can see the love and care that goes into shipping my plants, thanks nurserylive.
Very nice plant to have.
I really like ur live plants and wish to order more in future
What are other names of this plant?
Couldn t find it anywhere else.