With this purchase you will get:
Description for Hworthia Glabrata
Haworthia are delightful little succulents that form very attractive and singular small houseplants. Generally easy to grow, the same best practices that yield healthy Aloe and Echeveria plants will also produce beautiful Haworthia.
Planting and care
Growing in a greenhouse will also provide sufficient lightâ€¦ but grown indoors for much of the year can create etiolated, weakened and abnormally green plants. The more light the better, with the exception of full sun for those species that canâ€™t tolerate it, or are unaccustomed to (can sunburn severely, and subsequently rot).
Caring for Hworthia Glabrata
- Will take various light conditions, but neither direct sunlight or deep shade.
- A surviving plant will get by with watering just once a month, however to get the plant thriving it will need to be done at least once a fortnight.
- Very tolerant of underwatering, but will succumb quickly to rotting if overwatered.
- Feed your Haworthia very occasionally and when you do, ensure it's only a weak solution.
- Average warmth between Spring and Autumn / Fall. Cooler in Winter although if possible, not cold and absolutely no lower than 4 C
- Once the time has come, just choose a pot slightly bigger than the last and use a similar soil composition to what was being used previously.
Typical uses of Hworthia Glabrata
Special features: Use a sharp knife and cut as close to the parent plant as possible, ensure the offset has some roots. Wait a day for the offset to dry slightly (this reduces the chances of the raw "wound" from rotting), then pot up in a small container using a standard potting or cactus compost mix.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
what are the dimensions of the pot?
I bought this in January and it is in good condition I must say.
Plant received looks good. However, exact review can be given after the plant starts to grow.
Dose u give instructions on how to maintain them??
Its been a month I bought this plant. It came with very few broken leaves but its growing fast now. Very happy with this one.
Any query about hworthia glabrata - plant