Hoya kerrii, Heart Leaf, Sweetheart Hoya (Variegated) - Succulent Plant
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Hoya kerrii, Heart Leaf, Sweetheart Hoya (Variegated)
Hoya kerrii is a climbing plant that can grow up to 4 meters high. Stems have a diameter of 7 mm. The leaves are 6 cm wide, 5 mm thick. Adult plants show inflorescences of 5 cm diameter and up to 25 flowers. They produce small balls of nectar, colored red to brown. It stays unchanged for many months. Then it grows quickly, maybe one meter by year.
Planting and care
Start planting when the temperature is stable. Use a small pot for one leaf. Re-pot when a plant grows drastically. Take care of roots while planting. Keep a safe distance between two plants as they should not collide with each other. Avoid coco peat-based soil mix.
While, re-potting, use sandy soil, agricultural grit, and little organic material. Roots are so delicate and softly firmed in the soil. So, try to plant it well.
Caring for Hoya kerrii
- Avoid keeping in dark places.
- Wait until the soil has dried out a little and then water again.
- The soil should never be saturated or boggy as this will lead to rotting.
- Apply a feed twice a year at most and for an older plant or that single leaf is throwing out new shoots you can feed a little more.
- Young plants with only one leaf should start to be re-potted when there is new growth.
Typical uses of Hoya kerrii
Special features: Heart shape leaves
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It is the best gifting plant and an ornamental to grow in the garden.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
It is easiest to grow houseplant.
excellent plant. needs quite a bit of care though.
M vry hapy wid d plants..... its so b ful ...... just want to know how often have to sprinkle water in it..
It s lovely. The plant was carefully packed and seems to be genuine plant. I m happy with my purchase.
I received product with very good quality. But its not as per there image.