The plant is potted in 4 inch plastic Pot
Description for Haworthia reinwardtii, Zebra Wart
Haworthia reinwardtii is a small green perennial succulent, with stems growing up to 20 cm height. This Haworthia is a robust plant, with larger rosettes - which grow to about 5 inches across, with broadly triangular leaves arranged in a pinwheel-like rosette.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Zebra Wart||Pinkish-White||March||Up to 15 cm||Easy to Grow|
Planting and care
It can tolerate frost as well as hot temperature. Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
|Full Sun||Well-drained soil||Medium||20 to 35 degrees C||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Caring for Haworthia reinwardtii
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Haworthia reinwardtii
Special features: Attractive leave
Culinary use: Leaves
Ornamental use: The plant is used for the ornamental purpose.