** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Haworthia reinwardtii, Zebra Wart
Haworthia reinwardtii is a small green perennial succulent, with stems growing up to 20 cm height. This Haworthia is a robust plant, with larger rosettes - which grow to about 5 inches across, with broadly triangular leaves arranged in a pinwheel-like rosette.
Planting and care
It can tolerate frost as well as hot temperature. Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Haworthia reinwardtii
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Haworthia reinwardtii
Special features: Attractive leave
Culinary use: Leaves
Ornamental use: The plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This plant is one of the easiest to grow and requires no extra attention.
Very nice plant. Beautiful plant. Nurserylive service very good replace policy is very very good.?
Does it comes with soil?
How old is the plant you have shown..?
Very much happy with the product and service.
Any query about haworthia reinwardtii, zebra wart - succulent plant