** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Haworthia margaritifera, Pearl Plant
It is compact and the leaves are triangular, upright and incurving. The leaves have tubercles in indistinct rows. The flower spike may be up to 16 inches.
Planting and care
It can tolerate frost as well as hot temperature. Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Haworthia margaritifera
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Haworthia margaritifera
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
VERY nice im so Happy for this plant
Very good garden plants, worth enough for normal gardening. Got for deal price.
Can you ensure that your packaging will not spoil the plant.
I m really impressed with this plant properties.
Brilliant stuff, highly recommended.