With this purchase you will get:
Description for Haworthia attenuata
Haworthia attenuata is a stemless clustering perennial succulent and grow up to 15 cm tall. It is an evergreen succulent with short leaves arranged in rosettes up to 12 cm in diameter. The leaves have white tubercles, which occur on both upper and lower sides of its leaves. It is almost stemless.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season. You can feed them with a diluted liquid fertilizer in the April to September.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Haworthia attenuata
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Haworthia attenuata
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer. Drought tolerant and general hardiness.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I like the plant, this is the only plant survive 7 days in traffic and after 2 days it becomes healthier again.
Thank you for nice plants deleviry ... now i can trust online shopping of plants?
How old is the plant you have shown..?
Versatile plant that can be kept in sunny or semi-shade environments
Plant came securely packed.Plant is good, no brown leaves. Hope it grows well