Euphorbia tithymaloides, Pedilanthus (Variegated) - Succulent Plant
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Euphorbia tithymaloides, Pedilanthus (Variegated)
Euphorbia tithymaloides is a popular, erect, perennial, succulent; grow up to 8 feet tall. The leave is oval, slightly glossy, variegated, medium green and white edged. They flank the zigzag stems to resemble a crooked backbone with ribs.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Euphorbia tithymaloides
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in a dark room.
- While re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Euphorbia tithymaloides
Special features: Small succulent subshrub for sunny indoor areas.Zigzag stems exude a poisonous milky sap when cut.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Absolutely superb in every way
How many plants like this needed for a 500 SQFT living hall