(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Euphorbia alluaudii
Euphorbia alluaudii is the small tree made up of clusters of cylindrical, jointed, spineless branches.
Most of its branches rise erectly from the base and then arch outwards to form a mass as wide as tall.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Euphorbia alluaudii
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
Typical uses of Euphorbia alluaudii
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its used as the ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Have never ordered plants on line before but want to tell you how absolutely thrilled I am with the plants.
Couldn t find it anywhere else.
"I can t wait to bulk purchase again.
Good one.. Good plant growth & good packing...
I can see the love and care that goes into shipping my plants, thanks nurserylive.