With this purchase you will get:
Description for Elongated Opuntia
Elongated Opuntia has an appearance with central elongated tubercles.
It is a cactus with mix type of thorns.
Leaves of this cactus may differ in shape.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Elongated Opuntia
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Elongated Opuntia
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This plant is exactly what I wanted.
Great plant, great case, great packaging. If you are planning to buy please go ahead.
Perfectly OK for indoor use with artificial lighting.
Love how cute the plant is..
Nice plant and vase. As well. I like it