With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pachyveria scheideckeri
It has loose bluish rosettes. The flower colour is variable according to seasons or nearby growing conditions.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Pachyveria scheideckeri
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Pachyveria scheideckeri
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer. Drought tolerant.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Is this plant low maintenance.
Amazed us with safe and sound delivery
Plant was healthy and growing.Delivered in well packed protective method. Appreciable. Thank you
can I grow absolutely indoor or outdoor? or partly indoor or outdoor?
How often should i water it and does it come with soil or should i get my own soil?
Any query about pachyveria scheideckeri - plant