** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Echeveria perle von nurnberg
It has acuminate leaves that are with pink highlights and have a white powdery dusting. The flowers arise on the long stem. This plant can spread up to 0.5 m.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Echeveria perle von nurnberg
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Echeveria perle von nurnberg
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Nurserylive have adorned my garden, really beautiful!! I
i was satisfied .good packing ,but the leaf was damaged.so i gived 4 stars
Given as a gift in the hopes of bringing prosperity to the recipient
Plant is in very good condition.....Vase is good ..... Packaging is ok..... Jelly balls were broken....
Received in good condition. Liked them very much!
Any query about echeveria perle von nurnberg - succulent plant