** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Echeveria green spoon
It grows readily other than other succulents. This plant is evergreen.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Echeveria green spoon
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Echeveria green spoon
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens. It looks well as ground cover and does well in containers.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very good plant, very impressive packing, 2-3 leaves were dried. But will give 5 star
Bit price is high but it s amazing plant, sun is not required only lighting is enough at any conditions even room light is enough for this plant.
?What if i keep this plant in the office where it is AC? Will it survive there?
Good quality they all grow nicely?
Really very good product i have purchase one plant pack .
Any query about echeveria green spoon - succulent plant