With this purchase you will get:
Description for Echeveria blue, Echeveria blue elf
It shows an upright habit. It looks like Sedum and Echeveria as well.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Echeveria blue
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Echeveria blue
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
recv som other succulenr that too died.pl refund n stop charging highly for worst quality n wrong plant than wat ordered
Nice plant and vase. As well. I like it
"I can t wait to bulk purchase again.
i am very excited on seeing a live plant online.
Very much happy with the product and service. On time delivery with product being in perfect condition.
Any query about echeveria blue, echeveria blue elf - plant