Echeveria Black Prince - Plant
Description for Echeveria Black Prince
Striking succulent forms dark, nearly black rosettes. Salmon-red flowers in autumn and winter attract hummingbirds.
Dramatic foliage adds wonderful contrast to succulent plantings and rock gardens. Well-suited to containers, both indoors and out. Evergreen.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Black prince||Red||Fall and Winter||Up to 30.5 cm||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for stacking. Also, deep planting keeps lily bulbs cool when temperatures soar. Grow this tender succulent under cover, or as a garden perennial in mild dry climates. It is splendid in containers and large-scale rock gardens.
|Partial to full sun||Well-drained sandy soil||Once established, needs only occasional water.||12 degrees C||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Caring for Echeveria Black Prince
- Remove deadhead to prolong flowering.
- Maintain moderate soil moisture and fertilize lightly.
- The most important part of good Echeveria care is watering. The biggest issue with the succulents is overwatering. Provide moderate amounts of water in the hot, dry season.
- Let the soil dry out completely before you irrigate again. Potted plants should not be left in a wet saucer.
- Soft rots and root rot issues occur when the plant is too wet.
Typical uses of Echeveria Black Prince
Special features: Growing plants is believed sacred in India and other Asian countries as it is believed that proper positioning Lotus plants brings prosperity, peace and sereneness to the house.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: NA
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
Where did you get the round plant stands with the feet on them?
This plants collection is awesome!!! I would recommend it to everyone.
Plants are a great way to bring a little natural beauty indoors.