With this purchase you will get:
Description for Echeveria big lotus, Echeveria mazarine
It shows an upright habit. It looks like Sedum and Echeveria as well.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Echeveria big lotus
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Echeveria big lotus
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good for the price paid
Can you ensure that your packaging will not spoil the plant.
Dose u give instructions on how to maintain them??
Very nice plants...looking so beautiful..thanku nurserylive?
Thank you Nurserylive for such nice live plants collection
Any query about echeveria big lotus, echeveria mazarine - plant