549+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Crassula ovata, Jade plant (Small leaf)
Crassula ovata commonly known as jade plant belongs to family Crassulaceae. It is an evergreen plant native to South Africa. It has Glossy, dark grey-green, oval, succulent leaves.
The stem is stout and gnarled and gives the impression of great age, and its branches are also short and stubby but well-proportioned. Branches are succulent, grey-green in color and in older specimens the bark peels in horizontal brownish strips.
The leaves are up to 2 inches (5 cm) long and up to 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) wide, egg-shaped to elliptic, often with a red margin and a somewhat pointed end.
Planting and care
Crassula ovata flourishes when provided with plenty of sunlight. However, 4-6 hours of sunlight is also sufficient for it. It requires well-drained sandy to loamy soil. Make sure it is well drained and water is not getting logged in the pot.
Feed any organic fertilizer once in a week or two in diluted form.
Caring for Crassula ovata
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Crassula ovata
Special features: This is a small leaf easy to maintain Jade plant.
Ornamental use: Crassula ovata is used widely for ornamental purposes. People love to keep at window garden with an outdoor garden as well.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very nice plant ...n very neatly packed
Looking Good ....survived!!!!!!
Nice plant without any damages????
Thanks Nurserylive. i could not get this product in my area without you!
Really nice and I have never seen anything like this before ...