|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aloe juvenna
The Aloe Juvenna leaves have bright green (reddish to brown in full sun), toothy-margined and flecked with cream-white prominent spots.
The inflorescence is the unbranched spike, up to 10 inches (25 cm) tall with bright coral-pink to orange-red flowers with a yellow-green mouth.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Aloe juvenna
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
Typical uses of Aloe juvenna
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Aloe juvenna is used as the ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Plants are awesome.. the quality is just fantastic. .....I gifted it to my mom on her anniversary
How crazy that we all have plants on the mind.
I am satisfied with the plants.
Very nice plants...looking so beautiful..thanku nurserylive?
Is the item durable?