With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aloe descoingsii
It is called as a smallest Aloe which forms the rosette. The leaves are tapering at the end and are dull green colored. It has the toothed leaf margin with white spots on both surfaces.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Aloe descoingsii
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Aloe descoingsii
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
Medicinal use: NA
- https://wiki.nurserylive.com/t/want-to-grow-a-baby-succulent-from-the-parent-one/3108 https://worldofsucculents.com/aloe-descoingsii/
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Awesome experience!!! Luved the plant. Looked exactly the same. Thank you NL
Thanks Nurserylive. i could not get this product in my area without you!
It is easiest to grow houseplant.
I Bought this product and received quickly .Quality wise awesome
Great plant..looked nice.
Any query about aloe descoingsii - plant