|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Cylindropuntia fulgida
Cylindropuntia fulgida cactus has the low-branching trunk.
The stems are light green and are strongly tuberculate, with tubercles.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Cylindropuntia fulgida
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
Typical uses of Cylindropuntia fulgida
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Do we have to replant it when this will be get delivered to us at home?
what are the dimensions of the pot?
I really like ur live plants and wish to order more in future
Plant was healthy and growing.Delivered in well packed protective method. Appreciable. Thank you
Super happy with this. The packaging was great and the plant itself is exactly what I wanted.