Ficus microcarpa bonsai - Plant
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ficus microcarpa bonsai
Bonsai is the artificial production of natural tree forms in miniature appearance. Ficus microcarpa bonsai has a shape of its strong roots, stems, and small alternating oval shape with dark green leaves. It has the number of heavy, thick aerial exposed roots that appears like the trunks than a natural root.
Planting and care
Bonsai should be planted in garden soil with sand and coco peat. Ficus required water early in the morning when the soil feels dry to touch. The water-soluble fertilizer should apply in every other month. You should apply half of the recommended dose (provided on the marketed bottle) to avoid more vegetative growth.
Caring for Ficus microcarpa bonsai
- Bonsai requiring regular trimming and pinching to remain miniature appearance of the plant.
- You should trim some new growth to elongate the stem.
- Do not trim all-new growth. Few new growths should be kept to uphold the plant health.
- After two to three years, re-potting will be required during the mid-summer.
- At the time of re-potting, roots can be pruned in some quantity.
Typical uses of Ficus microcarpa bonsai
Special features: Ficus microcarpa is a popular bonsai plant which is well training.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
when I put the plant indoors totally, it started having yellow leaves.
Wow plant in excellent shape.
I Bought this product and received quickly .Quality wise awesome
Do we get soil and pot along with the plant ?
"I can t wait to bulk purchase again.