399+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Strobilanthes dyeriana, Peacock Plant, Persian Shield
The dark green foliage with bright, metallic-purple stripes radiating outward from the central leaf vein. The flowers tend to be small and are out shown by the leaves.
Planting and care
Growing Persian shield requires warm temperatures and sultry humid air. Persian Shield grows best outdoors, although it can survive in other zones as a houseplant given sufficient temperature, soil moisture, and humidity. You can start Persian Shield from seed or cuttings.
Caring for Strobilanthes dyeriana
- Grow in the humid climate in the rich well-drained soil.
- Give some shade during the hottest parts of the summer.
- Do not prune the leaves back immediately after flowering.
- It will need minimum feeding at the start of the season and again about mid-way through the summer.
- Avoid chlorinated water, it will damage the leaves.
- Aphids and Whiteflies can become pests, look for the attack and act soon.
Typical uses of Strobilanthes dyeriana
Special features: Persian shield is a phenomenal foliar specimen.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It can be grown as an annual bedding plant or in containers. It can be used as a houseplant.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good quality they all grow nicely?
Very small but looking cute
Nice plant and vase. As well. I like it
Ideal plant for green gift
Is it a live plant?