399+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Begonia (Pink Flower with Dark Green Leaves)
Begonia is a genus of perennial flowering plants in the family Begoniaceae. The Begonias are native to moist subtropical and tropical climates. Some species are commonly grown indoors as ornamental houseplants in cooler climates. In cooler climates some species are cultivated outside in summertime for their bright colorful flowers
Annual begonia is about as easy as it gets. It does well in a variety of conditions, but to keep it its most luxuriant best, give it light shade; rich, well-drained soil; and ample water. It also loves plenty of fertilizer, so be generous.
Because of their sometimes showy flowers of white, pink, scarlet, or yellow color and often attractively marked leaves, many species and innumerable hybrids and cultivars are cultivated.
Begonias are among the most popular of cultivated plants, indoors or outdoors. These lovely plants are grown for both their leaf forms and their blooms, depending on the type of begonia. In some areas of the world, the wax begonia is easily the most popular bedding plant, while serious plant collectors still go to great lengths to hunt down beautiful foliage begonias.
Planting and care
The plant perform best in big size containers (8inh or more) or plant them on ground
Caring for Begonia
- Begonias aren t the easiest plants to make happy.
- They can be very demanding of just the right amount of water, food and humidity.
- Plants will vary and the only way to know what your plant wants is to watch it, once it has adjusted to its new surrounding. If it s flourishing, continue with what you were doing. If it is droopy or gangly, adjust the light and water. Eventually you ll figure out the right balance. Repotting rex begonias each spring will ensure that they have plenty of soil to grow in, but they like to be a little bit pot bound. Large or gangly plants can be pruned into shape. Rotating potted rex begonias will keep the plants full and stocky.
Typical uses of Begonia
Special features: Good for Containers, Low Maintenance
Ornamental use: Some species are commonly grown indoors as ornamental houseplants in cooler climates.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Amazed us with safe and sound delivery
Versatile plant that can be kept in sunny or semi-shade environments
Absolutely no complaints! Beautiful plant, great packaging, prompt delivery.
"I ve bought quite a few of these and are growing very well.
Perfect product to improve the ambience in your home and give it a fresh look!