Note: The size of lucky bamboo stick may vary from 25-30cm.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for 30 cm Lotus Lucky Bamboo Plant
Note: The size of lucky bamboo stick may slightly vary.
Planting and care
Pot your bamboo in rich soil. If you are growing in water then change the water once in 3 days. Transplant the plant into good, high-quality indoor plant potting mix. If planting in a ground, keep a distance of 4 to 6 feet between 2 plants.
Caring for 30 cm Lotus Lucky Bamboo Plant
- Keep the Lucky bamboo plant away from direct sunlight to avoid overheat from sun exposure.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant. Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy.
Typical uses of 30 cm Lotus Lucky Bamboo Plant
Special features: Lotus bamboo can tolerate fluorescent office light. The lotus bamboo is believed to bring prosperity and blessings.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Plant do well as an ornamental, can be grown indoor as well as outdoor.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments