With this purchase you will get:
Description for Lucky Bamboo Braided Arrangement
Lucky bamboo plants are extremely easy to take care of and require very little maintenance, making them a perfect gift for a grandmother on Mother s Day, or a grandfather on Father s Day.
Lucky Bamboo is one of the most popular feng shui cures. You can see feng shui lucky bamboo in most floral shops nowadays. These cute little arrangements in their exotic containers are stalks of Dracaena sanderiana, a plant native to the equatorial West African region.
They are not bamboo.
So, why is it called the "lucky bamboo"? Most likely, because cuttings of the Dracaena look like the bamboo and the Chinese have for centuries associated the bamboo with good fortune, fortitude, and resilience.
The lucky bamboo arrangement is a perfect coming together of the five essential elements of Feng Shui - earth, wood, water, metal, and fire.
According to Chinese tradition, the meaning of lucky bamboo is tied with the number of stalks and associated arrangements of those. You can also customize your lucky bamboo arrangement to bring different kinds of luck to your life.
- Two stalks represent love.
- Three stalks represent Fu (happiness), Lu (wealth), and Soh (long life).
- Five stalks represent the areas of life that represent wealth (e.g., spiritual, mental, emotional, physical, and intuitive).
- Six stalks represent good luck and wealth.
- Seven stalks represent good health.
- Eight stalks represent growth.
- Nine stalks represent great luck.
- Ten stalks represent perfection.
- Twenty-one stalks represent a powerful blessing.
Lucky bamboo plants are never arranged in four stalks. In Chinese, the word four is close to the word for death, so a gift of four bamboo stalks would be considered very rude, as if you had wished death on the recipient!
Place this lucky bamboo arrangement in any spot in your house or office to enhance the good energy, to revitalize the bad, and to bring growth into your life.
Planting and care
It s probably easiest and a little cleaner to grow in water and stones, though it can also grow in soil. Ultimately, it s up to you and will likely be determined by the pot or vase you have available.
Caring for Lucky Bamboo Braided Arrangement
- As for what water to use, this plant is very sensitive to chemicals like fluoride and chlorine only use tap water if it s been sitting out for 24 hours (so the chemicals can evaporate. Otherwise, bottled water is best. Once the plant has grown roots, the roots must be kept covered with water. Again, 1 to 3 inches is all it takes.
Typical uses of Lucky Bamboo Braided Arrangement
Special features: Lucky Bamboo is one of the most popular feng shui cures. You can see feng shui lucky bamboo in most floral shops nowadays. These cute little arrangements in their exotic containers are stalks of Dracaena sanderiana, a plant native to the equatorial West African region.
Ornamental use: Place this lucky bamboo arrangement in any spot in your house or office to enhance the good energy, to revitalize the bad, and to bring growth into your life.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
M vry hapy wid d plants..... its so b ful ...... just want to know how often have to sprinkle water in it..
A happy customer ?? But like could the rate be a bit reasonably else all good ... thanks
VERY nice im so Happy for this plant
Thanks Nurserylive. i could not get this product in my area without you!
Exactly what I wanted and couldn t locate in any of our local shops! Thanks
Any query about lucky bamboo braided arrangement - plant