With this purchase you will get:
Description for Lucky Bamboo 9 Layer
Bamboo can be grown in water pot or soil pot. Spiral sticks are made after training lucky bamboo stick to grow in curls or decorating lucky bamboo containers.
Nodes and internodes are present on the stem, leaves arise from the nodal region.
Planting and care
It can be planted in soil as well as in the water.
Caring for Lucky Bamboo 9 Layer
- The only thing potted lucky bamboo stalks really need is water, It should keep in water at all times,
- There is no way to over-water lucky bamboo, as they enjoy moisture and thrive from it.
- Not watering lucky bamboo often, or letting pots dry out will kill lucky bamboo stalks.
- Avoid overheat from sun exposure.
- Do not spray water or mist lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove any dust or dirt off of them.
Typical uses of Lucky Bamboo 9 Layer
Special features: Attractive foliage and stem
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It adds value to the beauty of a house.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I like the plant, this is the only plant survive 7 days in traffic and after 2 days it becomes healthier again.
I have been growing exotic plants for 50 years
How crazy that we all have plants on the mind.
Excellent proctus collection
Very small but looking cute