With this purchase you will get:
Description for Tabebuia argentea, Tecoma argentea
The crown is usually asymmetrical with two or three major trunks or branches dominating the crown. The leaves are narrow and elongated, a key feature of the tree. The brilliant display composed of a multitude of two to three-inch-long, golden yellow, trumpet-shaped blooms borne in terminal flower clusters.
Planting and care
It is very susceptible to damage during strong winds. Tabebuia can be also be grown in containers, especially small ones, which eventually can turn the tree into a large bonsai specimen.
Caring for Tabebuia argentea
- Some support and training required when the plants are small.
- Regular irrigation in the dry period in the first two years will help the tree establish itself.
- Allow soil to dry several inches deep before irrigating.
- Prune trees to remove wayward, broken, dead, or diseased branches.
- Apply the fertilizer in the spring before the onset of new growth. Do not fertilize your Tabebuia tree after the first three years of growth.
Typical uses of Tabebuia argentea
Special features: Flowers and foliage
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Good for screening, Suitable for road median planting, and avenue planting, good on the seaside
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
How old is the plant you have shown..?
Attractive plants for pot culture
perfect gift for your office and home.
Wow nice plants in good condition delivered..?
This is easy to grow with low maintenance requirements