(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Flat 40% Cashback|
| * on all orders today |
* max cashback of Rs 350
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Spathodea Campanulata, Fountain Tree
The tree has a stout, tapering, somewhat buttressed trunk covered in warty light gray bark. The tree flowers in spurts all through the growing season, but peak bloom is usually in the spring. African tulip tree is a large upright tree with glossy deep green pinnate leaves and glorious orange scarlet flowers. It may grow to 80 ft on an ideal site, but most specimens are much smaller.
Planting and care
Caring for Spathodea Campanulata
- Begin caring for a weeping snow fountain cherry tree by planting it correctly.
- Place the tree in a hole that is at least twice as large as its root ball, and use soil that has been combined with light, organic mulch.
- Before the tree is placed in the hole, the roots need to be loosened.
- After the tree is in the hole, the hole needs to be filled with the soil and mulch mixture.
- The tree must be watered well after transplantation.
- Mulch the area around the tree, but make sure the mulch does not touch the trunk.
- To keep the tree standing straight, tie it to a sturdy stake that has been inserted into the ground.
Typical uses of Spathodea Campanulata
Culinary use: Tree is planted extensively as an ornamental tree throughout the tropics.
Ornamental use: African tuliptrees are grown for shade, color and tropical effects. The wood is difficult to burn, so the tree is also valuable for fire resistant landscaping. African tulip tree is planted as an ornamental, a wayside tree and shade tree.
Medicinal use: Spathodea campanulata has many medicinal uses both where it is native and introduced. Extracts of bark, leaves and flowers are used to treat malaria, HIV, diabetes mellitus, oedema, dysentery, constipation, gastrointestinal disorders, ulcers, skin diseases, wounds, fever, urethral inflammation, liver complaints and as a poison antidote. It may be effective as a malaria prophylactic and in the control of Aedes mosquitoes.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very nice plant but price is ok
Can be kept in semi shade areas
Really very good product i have purchase one plant pack .
Nice plant and vase. As well. I like it
Where did you get the round plant stands with the feet on them?