Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Peltophorum, Peela Gulmohar
The beautiful and graceful peltophorum tree is often called Yellow Poinciana because it looks just like a royal poinciana but with very showy yellow blossoms.
These trees work best on a large property or as a single specimen tree in a medium-sized yard. The breathtaking, frothy flowers appear in late summer on a treetop full of soft, fern-like leaves.
Planting and care
Best plantation season of Gulmohar is monsoon season. Select the area where the maximum sunlight is available. At the time of plantation, apply organic fertilizer to the plant.
Caring for Peltophorum
- Watering should be done up to growing period of the plant if the soil is dry.
- Trimming isn't necessary other than to prune branch ends after flowering is done in order to promote more bushy growth.
- Also, you can remove any too-low branches as the plant matures.
- Fertilize 3 times a year - once each in spring, summer, and fall - with a quality granular fertilizer.
Typical uses of Peltophorum
Special features: Attractive flowering
Ornamental use: Gulmohar plant is used as the ornamental purposes.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Couldn t find it anywhere else.
perfect gift for your office and home.
How often I need to water it?
I received product with very good quality. But its not as per there image.
Good plants?. every one should buy it.