1199+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Moulmein rosewood
Leaves are pinnate and leaflets oval in shape. The tree may be confused with the Pongam Tree as the flowers appear the same. Looking just at the buds, one might confuse it with Mexican Lilac, however, Moulminein Rosewood has more drooping clusters like Amaltas.
Planting and care
The plant perform best in big size containers (15inh or more) or plant them on ground
Caring for Moulmein rosewood
- Plant the tree in an open spot with sandy soil and full sun. Keep the soil moist deep down by soaking it with a hose for half an hour, but letting it dry out in between watering.
- Care for a Moulmein rosewood tree almost always includes pruning. In order to give it the best shape to show off those blooms, smaller branches should be trimmed early in the spring.
Typical uses of Moulmein rosewood
Ornamental use: Moulmein Rosewood is a small deciduous tree, planted mostly for ornamental purposes
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Can be kept in semi shade areas
Wow plant in excellent shape.
perfect gift for your office and home.
Very nice plants...looking so beautiful..thanku nurserylive?
Very nice plant. Beautiful plant. Nurserylive service very good replace policy is very very good.?