(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Guava Sardar L49, Amrud ( Grown through seeds )
Guava (Psidium guajava), the apple of tropics, is one of the most common fruits in India. It is the fourth most important fruit in area and production after mango, banana and citrus. Being hardy, it gives an assured crop even with little care, and is good for rainfed areas also. Successful Guava cultivation is grown under tropical and sub-tropical climate. In areas with distinct winter season, the yield tends to increase and quality improves.
Planting and care
Caring for Guava Sardar L49
- The tree should be planted in well-drained soil where its roots have room to spread.
- Fertilize plant every one to two months with organic fertilizer while young and then three to four times per year as the tree matures.
- Guava trees need a high amount of nitrogen, phosphoric acid and potash, along with some magnesium for maximum fruit production.
- Pruning should be done when it grows excess during dormant season.
- Keep the area around the guava tree free of weeds.
Throughout the year
Typical uses of Guava Sardar L49
Culinary use: Eaten fresh, but can also be used for jellies, jams, ice cream, sauces, cakes, tarts, drinks and chutney.
Medicinal use: The plant has been used to treat inflammation and kidney and urinary tract infections; as a diuretic and as a stomach tonic. Other uses include carminative action and treatment of cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis, and gout. It also has been used for leukorrhea and yeast infections.
Note: Used only after consulting the specialist.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good packaging and good plants& Nice deals...
How often should i water it and does it come with soil or should i get my own soil?
This is easy to grow with low maintenance requirements
Very good plant, very impressive packing, 2-3 leaves were dried. But will give 5 star
This is one of my favorite plants.