449+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Colvillea Racemosa
The wispy, feathery leaves of Colville glory tree creates a gentle backdrop for its fiery clusters of orange flowers that appear in autumn. The tree grows to a height of 30-50 ft. Its grape-like clusters of velvety buds, varying from chameleon green to blood orange, are a sight to behold. Leaves a double-compound, very similar to those of Gulmohar.
Planting and care
Watering from a hose or sprinkler should be done slowly and deeply, not frequently, to avoid shallow root development or root diseases. Allow soil to dry several inches deep before irrigating.
Caring for Colvillea Racemosa
- They can successfully propagate by seed or by cuttings.
- To propagate by seed, extract the seeds manually and dry them in the sun, then replant the seedlings in a nursery or some other warm, humid area.
- Seedlings generally can grow in domesticity for about eight months to a year before being replanted outside.
Typical uses of Colvillea Racemosa
Special features: Known for its bright orange flowers that grow in large cone or cylinder shaped clusters.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
perfect gift for your office and home.
Plants are a great way to bring a little natural beauty indoors.
IS this, an indoor plant ????
I put some water in this plant everyday and they grow like mad!
Awesome packing for live plant.?