|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Senecio aureus
Packera aurea, commonly called golden ragwort, golden groundsel or squaw weed, is a somewhat weedy perennial which is valued for its ability to thrive in moist shady locations, naturalize rapidly and produce a long and profuse spring bloom.
Planting and care
Easily grown in average, medium to wet soils in full sun to part shade. Blooms well in shady locations. Soils should not be allowed to dry out. Freely self-seeds and is easily grown from seed. Naturalizes into large colonies in optimum growing conditions.
Caring for Senecio aureus
- In winter, most succulents will only need water every month or so. They are basically dormant.
- If your house is particularly dry, you may need to water more often.
- The leaves will pucker slightly and begin to look desiccated, if they need water.
- But just as in the summer, don t leave the plants sitting is soggy soil.
Typical uses of Senecio aureus
Special features: Semi-evergreen ground cover for moist, shady areas. Large naturalized plantings in woodland gardens can be spectacular in bloom.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Senecio aureus treatment for Respiratory ailments: Acute inflammatory conditions of upper respiratory tract.
Hoarseness. Cough loose, with labored inspiration. Chest sore and raw.
Dyspnoea on ascending (Calc). Dry teasing cough, stitching chest pains.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments