|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Scutellaria lateriflora
Scutellaria incana, commonly called skullcap, is a Missouri native wildflower that occurs in open woods, clearings, on slopes and along streams in the northcentral and Ozark regions of the State.
Planting and care
Easily grown in average, dry to medium, well-drained soil in full sun to part shade. Best on dryish, sandy or clay soils.
Caring for Scutellaria lateriflora
- Skullcap seeds will germinate at a high rate naturally, and does better with a short period of stratification (1 week or so).
- Seeds can be placed into refrigerator for one week, then started by lightly tamping seeds into soil in flats (1/4-3/8 inch deep) or similar starting container.
- Transplant outdoors when first true leaves are developed.
Typical uses of Scutellaria lateriflora
Special features: Wildflower gardens, cottage gardens, native plant gardens, open woodland areas, prairies or meadows. An interesting and attractive wildflower.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose
Medicinal use: This is important as a pain medicine and for its use as a nervine.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments